Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BOOKING A DESIGN APPOINTMENT WHICH LEADS TO AN ORDER YOUR HOME INTERIORS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1, Governing Law
- Any agreement between the Client and Dream Touch, and any dispute arising from that agreement will be governed by the Laws of India and any action resulting shall take place in the Courts of Bengaluru India.
- Payment should be made by cash or cheque with supporting guarantee card or bank transfer.
- All Cheques should be made payable to Dream Touch Interiors.
- All payments to Dream Touch Ltd are due immediately upon presentation of invoice.
- Payment terms 10% Booking amount, 40% at sign-off of final quote and design, 45% before the delivery of material, 5% Balance against the completion of works.
- Interest at the rate of 5% per month shall be payable on all accounts not settled by their due date.
- The client does not have the right to cancel the Contract once order is confirmed if cancelled no refund will be given, if the supply of the Service begins with the Client.
- The Client has the right to cancel the order before the supply of the service begins, client must give written notice to Dream Touch by hand or post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the client has notified Dream Touch that the client is cancelling the order Dream Touch will within 30 days refund the client for the Services.
- Dream Touch shall have no Liability to the client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any information or instruction supplied by the client which is or are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate.
- Any complaints that may arise relating to the Services, the client must provide full details of any complaints within 7 days of the supply of the relevant services.
- Dream Touch shall have no Liability to the client for any failure to perform its duties under this Contract due to circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation flood, fire or otherwise adverse weather conditions.
5, Third Party Products
- The Client will form a contractual relationship with Third Party Suppliers, and will be responsible for managing these relationships and any financial settlements direct with Third Party Suppliers.
- When you buy products from third party Dream Touch is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the Vendor.
6, completion of works
- After payment of 50% and design confirmation minimum of 6 weeks’ time is required to complete the project, it can vary as per the size and quantity of work.
- Dream Touch is not responsible for any delay caused due to NON-Availability of any particular colour /materials. However other options will be provided by us.
- Accessories and appliances provided are subject to availability & lead time as required by the respective company we are not responsible for any delay caused beyond our control.
- To meet our timeline no client supervision will be allowed during the execution, it’s our responsibility to deliver as per the design and commitment.
- All works will be done as per the documents approved by the client we are not responsible for any doubts not clarified.
- The client will supply all necessary information and give all necessary approvals/decisions to the Interior Designer for the proper and timely execution of the Project.
- Any non-manufacturing defects and damages post receiving delivery are not valid for returns or replacements. Customised and made-to-order furniture cannot be returned or exchanged.